Why isn't my activity being added to the challenge?
Challenge Hound automatically determines if an activity qualifies for a challenge. Some common reasons that an activity does not qualifying are:
- Wrong Activity Type - If the challenge only accepts runs and walks, but you logged a hike, it will not count. Contact the challenge administrator with questions surrounding allowed activity types.
- Activity Date - Activities must be logged after the displayed start date and before the end date.
- Challenge Already Completed - If you've already completed the challenge, then Challenge Hound does not continue to add activities to the challenge.
- Backfilling and Join Dates - If the challenge is NOT set to backfill activities, then only activities logged after you've joined will count. You can find your join date, and backfilling rules, on the main challenge dashboard. The example below is from a challenge with backfilling turned off.
- Activity Not Long Enough - If the challenge is a virtual race, or has a distance filter, then activities must be long enough to qualify. For example, if it is a 5k race, 4.98k activities will not count.
Flagged - Challenge Hound will automatically flag some activities, such as blatant duplicates. Flagged activities will not count towards challenges.