How do I sync Garmin, Strava, or MapMyRun to Challenge Hound?
- Start by selecting the "Apps" tab at the top of the website when logged in to your Challenge Hound account:
- Once re-directed to the "Apps" page, choose which tracking app you would like to pair with your Challenge Hound account. Your options will include:
- Under Armour Connected Fitness (MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyFitness)
- Note that you should create an account or have an account set up with one of these applications before attempting to sync it to Challenge Hound.
- Once you have selected which tracking app you would like to use, select "Authorize" on the following page to allow Challenge Hound access to your app's data:
- If prompted, complete the log-in process on your fitness tracking app.
- A correct sync will show a green check mark and say "Your [app] activities will sync automatically":